During the World Cup 2018 Chicha welcomes two honorable guests from Latin America: Francisco Ruano and Sophia Cortino. Mr. Ruano, who is the chef of the restaurant Alcalde in Guadalajara, has worked for many well-known restaurants around the world: Mugarits, El Culler de Cana Roca and Noma. Now Francisco Ruano is №36 in the list of the Best Restaurants in Latin America. Sofia Cortino — a chef-confectioner of the luxurious hotel Carlota — studied from the legendary French chef Pierre Herme and also worked with Enrique Olvera, who is a Mexican star chef (Pujol).
The Mexican Secretary of Tourism was proud to choose Francisco Ruano and Sofia Cortino as gastronomic ambassadors of Mexican cuisine. According to compatriots, both chefs not only know how to carefully store traditional tastes and recipes, but also reopen them to the whole world, using modern techniques and current trends. “Honest cuisine” — that's how Francisco Ruano calls his cooking style, which is based on seasonal produce from the nearest market. Francisco Ruano and Sofia Cortino would bring the produce to Moscow to cook their own specialties. Olga Suzdalkina, Chicha’s chef, will complement the menu with recipes in Peruvian style, also taking seasonal local produce as a basis. Eight courses cooked by three chefs — and original wines for each dish — would wait for you on the 21st of June in Chicha.
FIFA would unite not only fans, but also gourmets!
• Scallop crudo with green strawberry aguachile (Francisco Ruano)
• Sea bass tiradito with gooseberries and chia seeds (Olga Suzdalkina)
• Tortilla souffle (Francisco Ruano)
• Fried cauliflower with matcha salsa (Sofia Cortino)
• Crab causa with avocado, cream cheese and chimichurri sauce (Olga Suzdalkina)
• Venison in the spices of the Yucatan (Francisco Ruano)
• Mango, red chili and yogurt (Sofia Cortino)
• Chocolate, coffee and passion fruit (Sofia Cortino)
Price: 6 000 ₽